For Episode 52 we had a special event–Tony was in PA, so we recorded our first episode together. I drove up to University Park, dragging the equipment with me, and Tony and I sat down with my brother in front of a “live audience” and talked tech.
Sadly, one of the problems with moving the equipment around, and doing something for “the first time” is that I make “first time mistakes” and this was no different. I tried to use the Zoom H4 recorder, but ran out of room. Luckily we caught it early, but sadly you will hear the difference.
Let us know what you think of the podcast, though, and please, share it with your friends!
- Live From Penn State
- Boxing Great Mayweather arrested for stealing iphone:
- WINDOWS TIP: Spread a Windows desktop image across two monitors:
- Follow these steps in to display a large image across multiple monitors:
- Right click on the background and select Personalization.
- Click on Desktop Background
- Select a background image that is at least as wide as the combined resolution of both of your monitors.Â For Example, I have two 19â€� monitors that have a resolution of 1280×1024.Â I need an image of 2560×1024 or greater so that it can be displayed across both monitors.
- Next, this is the step that most users would never even think about trying: Select the Tile picture positioning option as shown below. This is the only option that will display your background image across multiple monitors.
- GOOGLE VOICE AND SKYPE Read the rest of this entry »